Saturday, December 22, 2007

I don't need a man, I have a pussy.

THE VIDEO BELOW IS SO GENIUS, I'm jealous I didn't think of it first. Can you imagine Oscar in this delightful ensemble? I can't decide if he would submit to the torture the way he does to letting me stick my fingers between his paws and in his mouth (to prove that daddy is the boss), or if he would meow to the high heavens, crying for mercy, before finding some way to extricate himself from the getup.

I once heard that you can tell how smart an animal is by putting a paper bag over its head and seeing how long it takes for the animal to get it off. By this measure, Oscar is brilliant. Cat is out of the bag before I've even let go. My dog growing up, however, less so. You'd put the bag on his head and he'd just sit there motionless, no doubt thinking that this was some test of endurance and that there was surely a treat on the other side. Please God, let there be a treat.

Regardless, I figured that no blog is complete without the blogger introducing their loved ones. Given that I've yet to find my $200K husband at school, I'll introduce the other Mr. Wade. World (which is to say, one one billionth of it), meet Oscar.














"Now I am vaguely famous."

FourFour - "Merry Christmas from Winston and Rudy"

It's not animal abuse if you do it out of love.

No comments: