Thursday, May 17, 2007

In which I entertain preposterous American Idol fantasies

LAKISHA JONES WAS ELIMINATED from American Idol Season 6 a few weeks ago, but I can't get her rendition of Bon Jovi's "This Ain't a Love Song" out of my skull. She blows the roof off. Simon was so impressed that after Randy quit "Yo Yo Yo-ing" and Paula stopped saying that her voice was sparklepants and the special-est unicorn rainbow, he kissed her.

I downloaded the Bon Jovi version, but she just demolishes it. I can't even listen to the original. I load this puppy up and sing my face off, fists pumping, arms stretching out, face all screwed up and feeling it too too much.

Please watch for the "I'm selling this bitch tonight" face at the 2:00 mark.

LaKisha Jones - "This Ain't A Love Song"

A little somethin' somethin'?

No comments: