Thursday, May 17, 2007

Feist - "I Feel It All"

LAST WEEK I POSTED a couple of videos off of Feist's easy-to-remember album, The Remainder. I like the songs I posted, but I was wishing hard that I could post a song off the album called "I Feel It All." The song highlights my favorite things about her voice - the way it can envelope those high notes, and really sink into the middle range. The way it naturally sounds like you're hearing her off a well-loved record.

And then my wish was granted. Last night, she performed the song on Jimmy Kimmel Live. To make matters more awesome, she performed it on a municipal bus. I'm not sure whether it's just this clip, the bus lights, or if the show used a filter, but I love the golden tone - it gives the clip an appropriate late-70s vibe, as if she was somehow projecting forward from the past.

Feist - "I Feel It All"

The wheels on the bus go 'round

No comments: