Monday, March 17, 2008

You should have heard me do "Sometimes"

I'VE ONLY SEEN ONE episode of MTV's "Rob and Big," the one where Rob decides he's going to buy a miniature pony and lets it live in the house. The show is fun in a way that catches you off guard. As Heather put it, it's like watching a 14-year-old boy with unlimited funds live his dream life, and that's strangely amusing.

On some recent episode, Rob and Big go to a car wash; the new Enrique song comes on, and Rob just goes crazy dancing to it. Behold.



This reminds me so much of high school, it's not even funny. The only difference is that rather than an overweight black man, I was with my best friend Lex, and rather than Enrique, it was Britney, and rather than dancing, I was singing the harmony part in the last chorus of "Oops! I Did it Again." But the general idea is the same.

No comments: