Thursday, November 01, 2007

If you have to ask, you probably are

EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE, spends most of college making poor choices and being a risk to themselves. Fortunately for those of us who graduated before 2005, most of those poor choices get put in a box and left in the past, to be opened like your middle school time capsule once every five years at reunion.

Unfortunately for later classes, however, that time capsule is called YouTube.

I'm Not the Fraternity Bicycle

What's the fish hook all about? Besides being genius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sh*t, why are you so funny? Can I have a blog puh-leeze and why do you not live near me? I am so so so SO nostalgic for the c-house cycle 1 (uh, that's tyra-speak for "sophomore summer") days when we could see each other whenever we wanted. Can't you move next door to or downstairs from me again? where am I going to crash tonight when I can't make it up the stairs because I had too many mar tinis/garitas? I heart you a million timez... call me? I really miss you. Also, I had a dream about you the other night wherein something terrible happened in my life so you came to visit me and I was so sad I physically couldn't even talk, and you were the one person I wanted to see in the whole world, and then I heard your voice in the other room (I was curled in the fetal position on the floor and was incapable of speech, also my skin had turned gray from total sadness) and all I could say was, "eagghhahwhhhhh," except I actually said that in my sleep in real life and I woke myself up, and ever since then I've been missing you more than usual. Come here! Heart, 'fools